Saturday, June 1, 2013

Inexperienced blogger

I'm definitely over-thinking this whole blog thing. I keep worrying if anyone will care about what I'm writing, but the real question is do I? This blog is for me, not for everyone who stumbles across it. If people enjoy reading what I have to say great, if not that's fine too. Life get's so crazy and this mommy needs an escape. Somewhere to document my success and my failure, and somewhere to be as corny as I'd like without the worry of judgment(at least from anyone who actually knows me). I'm always worried about being judged and it keeps me from sharing but the main topic of this blog will not be me, but my attempts at becoming a professional housewife and mommy. However since I am very far from that goal, for now it's about me. 

Today: Visiting a Castle with my adorable little family and taking lots of pictures for my photography project. :D (My son is also officially 10 months old today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment