Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cloth Diapering Day #1

I recently decided to switch to cloth diapering for my ten month old son. A lot of thought and research went into this decision (some of which I will be sharing soon). Part of me really didn't think I could handle it. The thought of poop in cloth is not very appealing. However I discovered there are many methods of avoiding the majority of the grossness. I just received a few of the diapers I ordered and they are SO much nicer than I imagined they would be. The diapers I received today are thick and comfy feeling, not to mention adorable. I think I'm going to like cloth diapering. I put a bright green all in one on him almost as soon as they arrived. He looks adorable, and comfy. So far this is going great :D Can't wait to try all the different styles and see him in the adorable designs! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment